Friday, December 5, 2008

Wanna Make Your Own Montage

If your a gamer im sure you’ve seen some sort of gaming montage weather its on youtube or any other video uploading websites. Now this post is for the PC Gamers that wish to make some montages for various video games. I cam across this new program that seems fresh and new its called WeGame the programmers concentrate on the core of recording the game and how it visually looks. You can find the program at there website.

[1]www.wegame.com

But the only bad thing going for this program is it only supports certain video games that the programmers have went over. This is a good thing but then again its bad why is it good? The programmers of WeGame are assuring that there program will have the best quailty for the game your playing. There slowly adding new games to the list. I am still waiting for them to add the known pc game Combat Arms. But I have yet to see anything on that, check it out and tell me what you think about the program.

1 comment:

Persocom said...

looks pretty cool but nothing that I play currently is on there (though I don't play all that much these days)