Saturday, December 20, 2008

Master Chief And Christmas

Halo Three its been out for some time now but I just have to announce this to the world that im going to get an Xbox 360,Xbox Live, and Halo 3 for Christmas and im so excited because I am a big gamer but me and my family never really had the money to get these kinds of things. Im just hoping that when I unwrap everything that nothing goes wrong like setting it up etc. So right now im just counting down the days. And when I do get it you can bet your a$$ im going to be playing all day and all night haha I'll post my gamer tag when I do set everything up I can't wait!


What are you going to get for Christmas? And if you already have a 360+xbl+halo3 then please feel free to post your gamer tag so you can get spanked online. (im pretty good ;p) so merry Christmas to everybody have a good break! Question: What are you going to get for Christmas?

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

hey there- you wouldn't happen to be on dannychoo.com, would you? Seen that Konata avatar quite a few times:)

Unknown said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Swregeko Desho said...

yeah I have an account on his blog ;p